At CDAS, our aims and objectives are clear:
- Ensure the right services and support that relate to the diversity of service users both direct and third party.
- Embed a culture of self-awareness, development, learning, progression and integration for all service users.
- Balance care and compassion with clear and pragmatic management.
- Fulfil the obligations and requirements of stakeholders in the business.
- Clearly communicate our messages.
- Grow the value of the services and the contribution that they make to the wider community and health & economic climate.
- Generate income / control budget.
- Ensure our future sustainability: responsive, proactive needs led service.